MOST IMPORTANT BODY LANGUAGE TIPS THAT YOU CAN USE IN NEGOTIATIONS, JOB INTERVIEWS, NETWORKING EVENTS AND FIRST MEETINGS
1. EYE CONTACT????. Maintaining eye contact shows confidence. Avoiding eye contact shows nervousness and a lack of confidence.
2. YOUR STANDING POSTURE????. Stand with your head straight when you walk. Walk slowly and calmly. Just avoid actions that seem "panicky".
3. YOUR SITTING POSTURE????♂️. How you sit can tell a lot. For example, don't put your hands under your chin. Interviewer will think that you are not interested and excited in this job. You have to show that you WANT this work.
4. PRACTICE SMILING????. This shows confidence. It shows you are relaxed and having a good time. And it attracts people.
5. YOUR HANDSHAKE????. Not too hard and not too SOFT. Keep it firm and confident. I had a situation when a candidate almost squeezed my hand????.
6. YOUR OUTFIT????. Don't forget to have a shower and wear clean clothes. If you are going for a job interview, wear fitted clothes that look great. It is better to be a little bit over-dressed.
NO to short skirts and dresses. Business casual will be a good choice????.
And of course BE YOURSELF.
Author Dana Kocane